A pair of Senators, Democratic Senate Majority Leader Jack Schumer, along with Republican Senator Mike Rounds, have crafted a bill, which appears to be dictated by David Grusch.
It incorporates all the ideas that the whistleblower expressed about reverse engineering, non-human intelligence, unknown technology.
This only reveals - very unfortunately - the ignorance of these legislators on the UAP issue, on the demands of the scientific method, and on the fact that a law cannot be based on unproven assumptions, especially when they are fantastic. And very specifically when they do not have any scientific support.
Here we offer the most interesting parts of the language and concepts handled in this bill that, until now, has been blocked because -- simply -- the minimum common sense indicates so.
That has been the action of Representatives Mike Turner (R-Ohio), Chairman of the House Permanent Select Committee on Intelligence, and Mike Rogers (R-Alabama), Chairman of the House Armed Services Committee. of Representatives, who have had the support of Senate Minority Leader Mitch McConnell (R-Kentucky) and the Speaker of the House of Representatives, Mike Johnson (R-Louisiana).
What is happening now is unusual and ridiculous. There are those who want to make this bill a motive or reason to decide the vote in the next national elections. Among them, this is how Grusch himself has expressed it!
Hence the latest use of the UAP theme is its party politicization!
Meanwhile, it should be noted that three media outlets are currently delighting those who believe that there is a conspiracy of silence, that the Department of Defense and large companies in the area of aerospace development know things that they have never said, and that there are “non-human” subjects that have arrived on our planet, and remains of the devices used for this have been studied to later apply some of their details in the creation of artifacts with copied engineering.
These three media are: the publications “The Debrief” and “Liberation Times” and the TV channel NEWS NATION (whose purpose is to offer objective and balanced information) but which is repeatedly betraying that objective when dealing with the UAP issue, resorting to the “informant” David Grusch and the Australian journalist Ross Coulthart, as well as other not recommended sources such as the veteran conspiracy journalist George Knapp, the provider of video material (including fake images) Jeremy Corbell, and the unprofessional Joe Rogan, with whom despite of his bad reputation, Grusch went to talk.
The acronym UAPD means Unidentified Anomalous Phenomena Disclosure.
The Section 03 of the document has the title DEFINITIONS, and here are some of them:
(2) CLOSE OBSERVER.—The term ‘‘close observer’’ means anyone who has come into close proximity to unidentified anomalous phenomena or non-human intelligence.
(5) CONTROLLING AUTHORITY.—The term‘‘controlling authority’’ means any Federal, State, or local government department, office, agency, committee, commission, commercial company, academic institution, or private sector entity in physical possession of technologies of unknown origin or biological evidence of non-human intelligence.
(10) LEGACY PROGRAM.—The term ‘‘legacy program’’ means all Federal, State, and local government, commercial industry, academic, and private sector endeavors to collect, exploit, or reverse engineer technologies of unknown origin or examine biological evidence of living or deceased non-human intelligence that pre-dates the date of the enactment o this Act.
(12) NON-HUMAN INTELLIGENCE.—The term ‘‘non-human intelligence’’ means any sentient intelligent non-human life form regardless of nature or ultimate origin that may be presumed responsible for unidentified anomalous phenomena or of which the Federal Government has become aware.
(22) UNIDENTIFIED ANOMALOUS PHENOMENA RECORD.—The term ‘‘unidentified anomalous phenomena record’’ means a record that is related to unidentified anomalous phenomena, technologies of unknown origin, or non-human intelligence (and all equivalent subjects by any other name with the specific and sole exclusion of temporarily non-attributed objects) that was created or made available for use by, obtained by, or otherwise came into the possession of...
//and follows a list of public organizations beginning with the Executive Office of the President//. Section 04 (and in order not to annoy the readers) in its section (C) again mentions the concepts of "technologies of unknown origin, and non-human intelligence." The same words are repeated in section (G) ii.
Much later in the document, under Section 08 relating to Personnel, under
(2) Qualifications - In section C referring to the Executive Director it says: has had no previous or current involvement with any legacy program or controlling authority relating to the collection, exploitation,
or reverse engineering of technologies of unknown origin or the examination of biological evidence of living or deceased non-human intelligence.
[Note: the bold letter is of our responsibility]